To apply to Preschool, students must be 4 by Dec. 31 and toilet trained. To apply to Kindergarten, students must be 5 years of age by Dec. 31.
Students must present:
– A copy of the Birth Certificate
– A copy of the Immunization Record
– The most recent Report Card (if applicable)
– State/City/Standardized test scores (if applicable)
– Copy of the IEP (Individualized Education Program) (if applicable)
– Registration Fee (non-refundable)
– Completed Registration Form
Note: Students transferring from a Catholic school must present a letter stating that there are no outstanding financial obligations to the school or Academy from where they are transferring.
All families applying for admission to MHRCA will need to complete an intake interview with the principal. The Academy reserves the right to request further evaluation as part of the application process. Compliance with the principal’s request for testing or evaluation will be a determining factor for acceptance into the Academy.